Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Round 6: Daryl and Marriah Jayalapan

Update voiced by Marriah Jayalapan (formerly Swain)

You remember what my families home looked like, and if not, here is a shot of it before:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Petal Parkway was never much to look at. The house and lot were purchased by my parents before their deaths. They had big plans for the property...had wanted to create a home for us away from the bustle of the city to raise my sister and I in. That vision was never carried out as my parents perished long before thier time in a blaze that nearly claimed my sister and I. The home was always dear to me, so after graduating college, my fiance Daryl and I reclaimed it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And were able to turn it in to this. A cozy two bedroom home with room to grow. It still isn't much, but we plan to expand and look forward to raising the generations my parents had envisioned under it's roof. Speaking of Daryl and I, we were married straight after college. The ceremony was unconventional to say the least, but it did the trick. we wer both just so excited to get married that we didn't have the patience to plan a big wedding.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My second order of business when moving back to Rose Island was to get my dog back! Natasha and her husband Lucien had been caring for my dog Mystic while I was away at school and I was more than ready to bring her back into my life. I was glad to see that she missed me too.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We fell into the usual routine. I took a job in the natural science field, and Daryl started as a restraunt host as he was not yet sure what he really want to do with his life. I have to say that he looked rather hot with all of his pieces of flare! And I have never been one to set expectations for people, so I was happy as long as he was and am completely willing to let him explore things until he finds his true passion.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I was glad to have Mystic around again, but before I knew it she was having pups! I called my sister in a panic and she explained that this would be her second litter with their dog Dane. It was rather unexpected, but then what in life is expected!?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She had three pups that I named Apple, Bindi, and Hooper. Apple and Hooper were sold to a gal fromt he neighborhood named Katerina Flieg. She was very sweet and I felt good about letting her take both of the pups.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

As for Bindi, well, I convinced Daryl that we should keep her as no one else seemed to answer the ad I had placed in the paper. Truthfully, I had wanted to keep her all along and had taken the ad out of the paper the minute I heard from Katerina.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Not long after that Mystic had a birthday. She was officially an Elder, but too me she will always be a puppy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

In other news, I found out that I was expecting our first child and both Daryl and I were very excited.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

With the puppies out of the house and the time I got off of work while I was pregnant I spent alot of the time studying, or hanging out with my sister.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come back and see us next time. By then I am sure our little bundle of joy will be born!

Family Stats Round 6
# of Sims: 2 # of Pets 2
Family Net Worth: 34,817

Back / Next

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phew! All caught up now I think. :) I love your storytelling. Great job!

Do you literally place an ad to sell puppies, like through the phone or paper? How do you give them to a particular person if you would rather do that? I haven't gotten to play much since Pets and I've been curious. I have no idea what I did with the manual. :)

Ziese52 said...

Yippee Mystic went home. And MORE puppies! So cool that her DNA is spread about. Now I wonder what the sim baby will look like.

Anonymous said...

Baby on the way, woohoo! I love babies ... as long as they're someone else's Heh!
Nice job and welcome home Mystic

Rhexy said...

juliekay75 - Thanks for reading! And no, the "ad in the paper" bit was for story purposes only. As long as you know a sim (townie or otherwise) you can offer to sell the pets to them for a tidy sum (based on how well the puppy is trained...min have gone for a little over 1000 simoleans a piece).

Rachel - I was excited to reunite Mystic and Marriah. Also I can't wait to get to the fam to see the baby either, too bad that I have to wait until the VERY END of the whole round :(

Ruby - Yes, another baby! I must be crazy, but I just love sim babies!

Anonymous said...

Yay - she got her dog back! I can hear the telephone conversation with her sister now "Just what exactly were you letting my dog do while you were watching her!!??" LOL
Can't wait to see the baby!

Fairy D said...

I am so glad you kept a puppy. Now the little one will have a friend to grow up with.
Very nice update. I am so glad to see happy families.