Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Uni Round 4: More about Daryl

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Daryl Jayalapan
(teen townie sent to uni)
Family - LTW: Graduate 3 Kids from College
Cancer - 6 neat, 3 shy, 6 active, 4 serious, 6 nice
Daryl here, glad to meet ya. As you can see I am an avid college student who enjoys nothing more than hitting the books (only kidding). Actually I have been able to find a good balance between school and play.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I grew up on Rose Island and that is where I met my fiance, Marriah Swain. Marriah is the reason I came to Academie Le Bloom. I thought that we would lose touch after high school, but when she left for college I realized that I couldn't be without her in my life. So, I changed plans and instead of heading out of town, I applied for school.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I was never much of a student but Marriah has helped me to change that. It took me a while, but I decided to major in Literature. And to be honest I am not sure why. I wasn't headed in any particular career direction. The only thing I knew for sure was that I wanted to get married to Marriah and start a family.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The house was quiet. We were the only two full members of the greek house, something that Marriah had wanted to change since arriving here her freshman year. So, with my help, she was able to recruit several members.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Marriah was a rather social for a knowledge minded sim and was able to recruit several pledges and turn them into full members of Oresha-Hoh-Fruhm in no time. This is a photo of some of the new members Sheldon Wolosenko, Marylena Bradshaw (cheerleader), and Jessica Mellon.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It may sound selfish, but Marriah and I hesitated to ask any of the new members to join us in living at the house. We had grown so acustomed to living alone together that we did not want to add anyone else into the mix. So, we waited.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We studied hard, and soon we were both close to graduation and would soon need to decide who which of our members would carry on the OHF torch by moving into the greek house.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We discussed it often, but could never decide. Finally we chose Roger Smith. The most laid back person either of us had ever met. But in addition to his casual additude towards life, Roger was an all around nice guy. He would give OHF a good face to carry on the torch until our future generations came along.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And finally it was time for Marriah and I to graduate and move on with our lives. Neither of us had a graduation party as we were both anxious to start our lives together.

Greek House Stats:
#of sims: 0
graduated w/ 4.0: 2
Net Worth: 22,372

6 comments:

SGX1018 said...

I'm so glad that Marriah finally met someone. Daryl seems like he could produce some pretty good looking babies (as well as Marriah) so I am happy that Daryl is a family sim.

Great Update!

Roo said...

Woohoo! Marriah got her self a good lookin hubby to be! Whew, he's a cute one.
OMG the loooook on his face as they're trying to do their assignments is flippin hilarious!

Anonymous said...

They look so cute together! Great photo with the homework. Classic!

Just Moi said...

Ohmygawd look at Daryl's face while he does his homework lmao that's a funny, painful look he's got there

Anonymous said...

These two are too cute! They seem so happy and content just to be with each other. I don't blame them for not moving anyone else in! :)

Fairy D said...

What a perfect couple. I really hope they will always be so happy and loving.