Friday, December 22, 2006

Round 7: Nolan and Nancy Cipriani

**Update voiced by Nolan Cipriani**
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Welcome back to our home. It's changed a bit since you saw it last...Nancy warned you that we would be doing construction. The house is now complete (for the mean time) with a loft style bedroom for Miles and a two story cathedral living and dining space. What can I say, it was alot of hard work, but we love it!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nancy and I are doing great. Our routine is basic, but wonderfully comfortable.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Miles has turned out to be a great son. He helps with Rascal, and I swear that kid teaches that dog a new trick every day!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We celebrated his birthday with only a few family and close friends, that teeny-bopper there is my sister Ava.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Miles Cipriani
Family - LTW: Graduate 3 kids from college
Sagittarius - 3 sloppy, 8 outgoing, 9 active, 10 playful, 1 grouchy
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We were so proud of Miles that we decided to have a family night out. We had a great time at Bernard's Botanical Dining. It was the first time I can ever remember talking to my son man to man. Neither Nancy nor I could believe how quickly he had grown.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
With Miles all grown up as an independant teen, Nancy and I had a chance to reconnect.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I took her on a "date". Heck we did not even have to leave the house we had such a great time that night.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Miles had taken the evening shift at the burger joint in town. We were proud of our determined son, and we were happy for the time alone together.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There is nothing much else to note, other than Nancy got a horrible cold and it worried me. I remember how my mother had died...from what we thought to be a common cold. But I am happy to report that Nancy has recovered and is doing far better now.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Also, I maxed out my creativity. It was a neat moment for me being an artist and all. Though I am sure that the art world has not seen the last of me.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Now I can sell my photographs for $100 per shot! It's a great boost in our income, and I am saving up for something special...but I will fill you in on that later.

Family Statd Round 7
# of sims 3 # of pets: 1
Family Net Worth: 47,317

7 comments:

Roo said...

The house looks awesome! Miles is so handsome and such a good son.
I love that they got all dressed up for a date, that is just so romantic and sweet.
OMG that picture of Nancy being sick was hilarious! I'm glad she is feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Love all the updates. All your sims are so attractive.

Twoyys4me said...

Great update. Miles turned out really cute- it's great that he's the chief dog trainer.. Rascal looks like a fun pet.
I love the romantic home date and glad that Nancy is better! Their new home looks lovely.

Ziese52 said...

The picture of Nancy coughing is TOO funny! Nice update

Unknown said...

What a cute little family! So quaint. I love their house, you did a great job building and decorating it!

Anonymous said...

Miles is pretty handsome!
The picture of the cough is great! She looks like her eyeball is about to pop out, lol.

Fairy D said...

I am so glad that Nancy Survived her cold. Poor Nolan would be destroyed if he lost her.
Miles is still a very handsome young man.