Friday, December 22, 2006

Round 7: Daryl and Marriah Jayalapan

**Update voiced by Daryl Jayalapan**
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I lost my job at the resturaunt, and was pretty upset about it. But I don't really have much in mind as far as career goals...my life dream is to raise a family and not to work some random 9-5.
I spent several days on the couch in front of the tv trying to figure out what I was going to do next.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Finally I decided that sitting on the couch was not the right solution. I had a family to think of, and so I found part time work as a projectionist. I figured that way I could work at night and be wih Marriah durring the day when she really needed me.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She was happily pregnant, and never really made much fuss. Her hunger had increased some, but she got by on snacking between meals.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And then it happened. Our first child was on the way.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Our daughter, Betsy was born.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Marriah and I loved being parents. So much so that we discussed having another right away. Since I was back to work it seemed possible. But we had trouble concieving right away. By the time Betsy was ready for her birthday, we still were unable to get pregnant again.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We were still having a great time as parents. I taught Betsy to walk and talk while Marriah was stuck in bed with a terrible stomach flu.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It turned out to not be a stomach flu at all and to our excitement and amazement we were expecting baby #2!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It was another easy pregnancy for Marriah. She truly enjoyed carrying our children. Every other woman in our family seemed to struggle with it, but not my Marriah.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Little Elise was born soon after.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Betsy was growing fast and had a birthday before we knew it. One day she was a cuddly toddler...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
...and the next we were blowing out the candles on her cake and she had blossomed into a beautiful child.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We decorated her bedroom as if she was the princess in a castle and she adorded it so much she wore the princess dress almost every day.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Then it was time for little Elise to grow up. I was ready for our third baby, but thought I would give my lovely wife a break. I hoped that we would have a son, though I cherished my daughters, I wanted someone to carry on the Jayalapan name.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And in all the excitement of our daughters births and birthdays, we did not notice that our dear pup Marriah was in her last days. Here she is playing with her daughter Bindi.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I thought that Marriah would be the hardest to console, but in fact it was young Betsy that had the hardest time with losing our faithful companion.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mystic had been in Marriah's life since she was a child, so it had to have hurt. But her strong exterior would not crack. She was a mother, and a wife, and had a house and a job. Lots of things that demanded her time and attention. I tried to console her, but she did not let me...so I let her mourn privately.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Though I leave you on a sad note, we hope for your return next time...and the possibility of baby #3!

Family Stats Round 7
# of sims: 4 (+2) # of pets: 1 (-1)
Family Net Worh: 26,984

6 comments:

Twoyys4me said...

What a mix of emotions this round. Poor Marriah... kinda chokes ya when the pets die doesn't it?
I love all the cuter than cute photo shoots.. from the 'bathing baby' to the cuddling pets.
Great stuff! :)

Roo said...

Aw poor Mystic, well she had a full doggie life.
The girls are adorable and unfortunately no blond babies! Are we going for the IW of 10 kids?!

Ziese52 said...

The girls are darling! Always a sucker for the toddler hugging the dogs pictures.

Poor Mystic passed on. I haven't had a dog or cat go yet. *goes off to corner to cry*

Unknown said...

Awww, that's so sad! I haven't had a pet die yet, and I don't think I'll be happy when I do! I get so attached to the little critters. The girls are beautiful...it seems you have the same problem of mostly black-haired sims in your neighborhood too! Me too! Can't wait to see the next baby.

Anonymous said...

Bye Mystic - It's hard to believe that you've been around since nearly the beginning of this challenge!
Pretty girls - hope he gets his boy next time.

Fairy D said...

Bye Mystic we'll miss you. I am sure Marriah will miss Mystic a lot she's just a good mommy and knows thar her girls need her be strong.