Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Round 7: Lucien and Natasha Cipriani

**Update voiced by Lucien Cipriani**
Life has been busy for us since the twins came along, but now that they have grown a bit things have settled into a sort of routine.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Since she was back to work as a full time as a broadway star, Natasha wanted a change. She had always felt self concious about her nose (she got it from her late father). So when the opportunity came up for her to do something about it, I encouraged her to go for it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Luckily it turned out beautifully and she couldn't have been happier. We had both worried about the possible reprocussions, but everything was extremely successfull. If it was possible, she was even more lovely after the procedure, and our love was very much alive.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I decided that I would invite the headmaster of the local private school to try and get the girls admitted. I was nervous and excited. I had never met with a headmaster before and to look at me you'd think I was going on a blind date with the man.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Luckily he wasn't much for manners and was not too hard to impress.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Headmaster Score:
Tour points: 46
Food pints: 46
Schmooze points: 10
Total: 105

And the girls were easily acccepted. Here they are in their uniforms on their first day of private school. Just darling, don't you agree?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It was an all girls school. My attempt at keeping my little girls safe, but somehow I still ended up with boys at my house on a regular basis. One in pirticular Ava had been seeing alot of...can't remember his name, it's not important anyhow.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Soon it was time to celebrate the twins birthdays. All three of the girls had inherited my genes...as unfortunate as I found that they turned out quite lovely. If you ask me it is the Natasha in them!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sophia Cipriani (Left)
Family – LTW: Marry off 6 kids
Taurus – 9 neat, 8 outgoing, 1 lazy, 9 playful, 0 nice

Scarlet Cipriani (Right)
Fortune – LTW: Become Hall of Famer
Sagittarius – 2 sloppy, 8 outgoing, 9 active, 8 playful, 7 nice

Right behind the girls birthday, was Natasha's. It was a big moment for her, so we threw a small get together.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She aged splendidly. And we shared our Golden Wedding Anniversary, a life long dream of hers.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

On that note, I will bid you farewell until next time. Thanks for stopping by.

Family Stats Round 7:
# of sims: 5 # of pets: 1
Family Net Worth: 62,282

Back / Next

6 comments:

Roo said...

Well done on the nose! I really like the nose job!! I will have to try doing one some day.
The girls are gorgeous, congrats on getting them in to private school.
Oh hey you got the golden anniversary! Congrats that is so awesome!

Twoyys4me said...

Some great achievements in this round!
Private school kids look so smart and cute don't they?
Natasha looks fab with her nose job, and getting perma plat too? how great!

Ziese52 said...

Great job this round! I loved the picture of the girls all heading off to school. They looked like a gang or Charlie's Angels.

Unknown said...

Oh wow, I am really far behind! Great update! Natasha's new nose is beautiful...good choice changing that! I'm probably going to have two of my generation 2 kiddies get surgery...they inherited their father's horrid eyebrows (Malcolm Landgraab IV)! I'm off to read the next update!

Anonymous said...

Love the headmaster - afro, and a sloppy eater to boot!
This couple is too cute! I'm glad they're happy.
Pretty girls! I love the uniforms, it just makes me want to put more of my kids in private school.

Fairy D said...

Lucien and Natasha are still so happy together and the girls are lovely.
What a great family.