Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Round 6: Ben and Starla Cipriani

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hi, Starla here again. I figured that I would do another update for you since Ben has been really busy with work. Last time you visited both of my boys, Owen and Aiden, were born. I had hinted at wanting another one, but was pretty tired as pregnancy had not treat me kindly. Well, little did I know I was already expecting again.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I have to appologize for the graphic shot, but this was the moment I knew I was pregnant yet again. **player note: I had completely forgotten that Ben and Starla had tried for a baby at the very end of round 5...and I was planning on not letting them have anymore...oops!**
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And I was right. Baby number three was on his or her way and there was no turning back now.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After discussing it with Ben I decided that I would quit my job. Money was tight for us after having Owen and Aiden so quickly, and the future looked even more bleak with another one on the way. Regardless we both decided that it was better for me to stay home and raise the boys rather than paying a nanny to look after them, so I promptly quit my job.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Soon Aiden's birthday came along, I did not even have enough money to bake him a cake or throw him a party, but he was a happy baby who grew up well despite our situation.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I took the reigns on everything at home so that Ben could focus on gaining the right skills and making enough friends to get promoted. His promotions were our only hope and getting ourselves out of a financial hole.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
By the time Owen's birthday came around we still did not have enough money to have a party for him, but he didn't seem to mind though it killed me inside. At that moment I vowed to turn our money situation around as soon as I was able. There had to be something I could do from home that would help us financialy.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
But the bills kept piling up, and I was worried that they may reposess some of our things...everything we had was a necissary item and we could not afford to lose anything. I had scraped enough money together to buy an easel and was planning to start painting and trying to sell my the paintings for cash, but before long pregnancy left me so tired I could barely get out of bed.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thats when my wonderful husband took over for me. He looked after the boys for me when he could. He really was a great dad, and I hoped that he could stay home more in the future and work less once we got on our feet.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Owen was even a big help, supporting his little brother while he was learning new things. **player note: I thought it was cute that Owen was cheering his brother on while he was potty training!**
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Finally it was time and our baby was born. I was so excited, but then the truly unexpected happened...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Immediately after I had our baby, another son, I went into labor again! I was having twins!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It was defenitly unexpected, but Toby and Trey entered our lives with a bang. The room Ben had planned as his office had to be turned into a nursery for the boys, but he was happy to sacrifice.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Usually I was not awake when Ben would come home from wok, but that night I was up with the twins and he came in and told me that he had been promoted. That meant an extra few thousand simoleans in the bank. We officially had savings! And though the next few months were a busy time, we were much happier as a family. Not long after, Aiden had another birthday.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Such a sweet little one. And not long after Aiden, Trey and Toby grew into chubby toddlers. For the fiirst time I could say I was truly enjoying motherhood...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Though there were two of them, I had no problem teaching them everything they needed to know. And as for Owen and Aiden, they were great kids.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Life has found some sort of balance for our family and it finally feels complete. Come by and visit agin sometime!

Family Stats Round 6
# of sims: 6 (# of pets: 2)
Family Netw Worth: 36,790

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiden is sooo cute!! And LOL to the twins! She didn't get her girl, though. Bummer! The boys are all cuties, though.

Ziese52 said...

What a gross toilet!!!
That is cute that Owen cheered his brother using the potty.
Oh noe twins! Tank goodness for hte extra promotion money.

ASimWen said...

Heh. Gotta luv twins. :) Chubby cheeks..heheheh

Anonymous said...

Baby number three! Hooray!
Laughing at the toddler splashing around making a mess while the mother's trying to get her chores done. How true to life that is!
I've never had a sibling that wasn't a teen cheer for potty training - how cute!
Oh dear god -it's twins and they're broke. It always happens!
Phew - bonuses are good!
Such cute kids!

Fairy D said...

This was a very touching update and makes the family seem so real with money problems and kids.
I love this update.