Monday, December 11, 2006

Round 6: Lucien and Natasha Cipriani

When you left us last, our twin daughters Sophia and Scarlet had just been born. Well, my how they have grown!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And they have been keeping me busy. Lucien helps, but I decided to invest in this new "smart" milk I heard about to help me teach them the basics. Having two at a time is a new experience, and I hardly had time for myself, my husband, or Ava.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I was proud of my little Ava though, she was consistantly doing well in school no matter if I was there to help or not. Lucien had actually spent some time teaching her to study, but had also been busy with work.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dane, our dog, also worked and eventually made it to the top of the service career track. He now contributes to the family income working as a rescue pet.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Without having time to plan a party for him, my wonderful husband Lucien had a birthday that almost went unnoticed! Though he was not mad at me. He understood that the girls were taking alot of time and attention, and he was rarely angry about anything.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At least when it was time for Ava to grow up, I found the time to make her a birthday cake.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ava Cipriani
Romance - LTW: Become Professional Party Guest
Libra - 2 sloppy, 8 outgoing, 2 lazy, 6 playful, 7 nice

She grew up well, and turned out to be a very beautiful teen. Though as her mother I am quite partial! And when it was time for the twins birthday, we had a bit more of a celebration, but still no party.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Scarlet Cirpiani (left)
Sagittarius: 2 sloppy, 8 outgoing, 9active, 8 playful, 0 grouchy
Sophia Cipriani (right)
Taurus: 2 sloppy, 8 outgoing, 1lazy, 9 playful, 0 grouchy
All three of my girls favor their father in looks. Only on of the twins has my eyes. But I don't mind...hey, I fell in love with their father for a reason. And maybe I can look forward to having grandkids that look more like me.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After the girls were all in school, I decided that I would head back to work as a commercial actress. Lucien was very supportive of the idea, and we decided to allow Ava to baby sit for us. She wanted the money and we were happy for her willingness to help.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I have alot more free time now that the twins are out of diapers. I was actually able to get out shopping. And I finally realized that our little town was in need of a major retail makeover! It got me thinking that maybe I would do something about that. Maybe open a shop of my own, or buy out one of the current businesses and give it a revamp...ah, idle thoughts.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After the shopping trip, the whole family got makeovers a la mom! I thought we all looked great, and no one seemed to disagree. Gosh, looking at this photo now, I can't believe how big the girls got...and so quickly! Even though I raised my sister since she was a toddler, I never realized how quickly time passes. Maybe I was too focused on myself then, now my family is my focus.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ava was a typical teen, talking on the phone and having boys over when she should have been paying closer attention to her sisters. But I was glad to be back at work, and as long as they stayed safe I was fine with it. Ava was a good girl and deserved a few teenage things that her mother did not butt into. I guess I wanted my girls to have the fun and relaxed life that mine never was.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
To close out the week, Lucien did give us a scare while attempting to repair the computer. He ended up fine, but I told him to hire a repairman!

Family Stats for Round 6:
# of sims: 5
# of pets: 1
Family Net Worth: 59,236

5 comments:

Rhexy said...

From Ruby who was unable to post her comment :(
_______________

Love the family makeover ala mom!
Ava is a beauty and oh fun a romance! I love romance sims now LOL
OMG the twins, other than being totally cute, 0 nice points? No way! Ouch!

Anonymous said...

Ava is a gorgeous teen! Good for Mom for going to back to work and not getting mad at the boyfriends over while she should have been babysitting. hee When i saw Lucien's photo, I thought he would be a goner!! :( Glad he was ok.

Ziese52 said...

The make overs are cute. Oh man Ava rolled romance! And she's dating Ricky! I hate that kid!

Anonymous said...

I love the shot where she's sitting at the table drinking her coffee and the little girl is waving around her homework. Just like my house!
Lucien grew up well - how handsome!
Haha - in the background of Ava's grow up picture Lucien is like "Aw man, now I have to worry about guys wanting to date her! Gawd!" LOL. And! She rolled Romance, which makes it even funnier!
Phew! I thought it was the end for Lucien there.

Fairy D said...

The girls are getting prettier every update. Too bad they have no nice points.
Great update