Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Cipriani: Ben and Starla

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Ben Cipriani here, and that photo of me is of the moment I became an official adult. I graduated college with a 4.0 and a degree in Literature. Hopefully I can get a job that will help me reach my life long goal of becoming a criminal mastermind. As you may recall, I asked my girlfriend Starla to be my wife, and I can't wait to get married. But the first order of business was to find a home for us to live in back on Rose Island.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We didn't have much choice as there were currently only two homes on the island and both were occupied, so we built our own. We picked the lot right across from my childhood home and commissioned a contractor to build our love nest. I never knew it would be so pricey to build and once the house was up, our starting funds were severely drained. But we didn't need much to start, just each other.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It didn't take long for me to become a fairly successful criminal and the money started coming in. Starla also took a job. Her beauty and personality could not be out done, so she quickly found work as a commercial actress. But soon found the world of the rich and famous was too much for her. Deep down, Starla was a small town girl who just wanted to raise a family. (**players note: I thought it was funny that Starla was celebrating her return from work the day that she was fired...gotta love those family sims, always happy to make a buck!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Despite the set back with Starla losing her job, we were finally able to afford the wedding that we both had been waiting for since our sophomore year of college. It wasn't much, but it was certainly official.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We were both glad to be married, but Starla wanted to have a baby right away. I, on the other hand, thought that we should wait until we were more financially sound. And so we compromised. We purchased a pair of cats to pacify Starla's desire for a baby, and to practice our parenting skills a bit.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Pasha, a sweet white Persian, and Armand a feisty American Shorthair.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The cats keep us busy for the moment, what with training them and simply adjusting to having them in our lives. Already they have both grown on Starla and I, but they have yet to grow on each other. Maybe I am more ready for a baby than I thought! Ah, we will have to wait and see won't we? In the mean time here are a couple cute pictures of our "babies" Armand and Pasha.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Family Stats Round 4:
# of Sims: 4 (2 being cats)
Family Net Worth: 22,437

6 comments:

Rhexy said...

Comments from the old location:

SGX1018 said...
Congrats on adding pets into your game, I've tried cats in my *Jacquet* Household and they're really fun so... good luck!

I can't wait for Starla and Ben to have babies, they both look good-looking and it'll be fun to see a new baby.

I also really like your house! Great Job!

1:58 PM


Rachel said...
The kitties are so cute!

2:10 PM


ruby said...
Nice job with the house, I need pointers, mine never look that good!
Cats! Brave woman, I haven't had a cat yet. Only dogs. I wonder why since I'm a cat person and can't stand dogs.
Love the update and the new family

8:39 AM

ASimWen said...

I am a cat person as well who mainly puts dogs in the game. Go figure.

Anonymous said...

hee I love the picture of Starla getting fired but happy. It's almost like she's saying "Thank God that is over with!!!" ;)

Look forward to seeing their child(ren)! Their cats are adorable!

Just Moi said...

Oh Starla is funny happy to be home and out of a job lol
kitties are good but babies?

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cats!
I can't wait to see the kids (and kittens!) these guys produce.

Fairy D said...

The cats are so cute. I love cats.
The house is nice also. I think they are ready for a baby. They just needed a little more confidence in their own abilities.