Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Swain: Take Two

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



So, I see your back for round 2! It's me, Natasha Swain again. You probably already know what it looks like, but this is our shack...I mean home, at 2 Petal Parkway. We left off with me complaining that I had missed out on my teen years. Well, you could say I kind of streched the truth. You see, I did have a steady boyfriend then.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He was nice enough, but I knew it would not be forever. I had a whole life in front of me to live, without the burden of raising my sister forever...eventually she would be old enough to take care of herself. And that is when I planned to make my escape. I had already applied and been accepted to Academie Le Bloom and look forward to starting the next year after Marriah was finally in high school.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It was about that time I decided that we needed some sort of protection (that and Marriah constantly nagged me about it). So, we adopted a dog and named her Mystic. It was barely within or budget, as we had no income whatsoever, but I figured she would pay for herself in time by being able ot go off to work.

Within a few months of getting our dog, it was fianlly time for Marriah's birthday. The girl was always as smart as a whip, so I wasn't suprised when she told me she was going to devote herself to knowledge and learning.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Marriah Rolled the Knowledge aspiration with a LTW of Max 7 Skills

Mystic grew quickly and took on the role of protector. To be honest, she was always Marriah's dog, which put me even more at ease having to leave her when I went off to college. I knew that the two of them could look out for eachother.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

With that, it was time for me to head off to Academie Le Bloom. I would miss my sister, but not the responsability of raising her. It was time for me to build a life of my own.

Family Stats Round 2:
# of Sims/Pets: 3
Family Net Worth 18,000

4 comments:

Rhexy said...

Comments from the old location:

ruby said...
Yeah for Natasha going to college. Its her time to live life! Woohoo!
Cute pup, I have yet to have a pet get a promotion.. I hope you have better luck!

7:42 AM


SGX1018 said...
Once again...congrats on sending another sim off to college.

Marriah looks HOT! She is definitely one of the hottest sims I have seen in a long time... Also, good luck with Mystic, I haven't really tried dogs in my game yet, just cats, but I'm anxious to play them. Mystic looks really cool, I really like her markings!

Another awesome update!

4:29 PM


Vilma said...
Now how did I miss this and the other updates?

Marriah is such a pretty teen and Natasha did good by getting her sister Mystic just before she left for college.
Will Natasha come back to the same home or will she really escape and never live there again? :)

12:17 PM


Rachel said...
Great update! Loved Mystic she is REALLY beautiful! Much happier update too!

12:29 PM

Anonymous said...

Both these sims are very pretty! And I love Mystic. What a great name!

Anonymous said...

These three seem to be doing really well! I hope Natasha has fun in college!

Fairy D said...

Yeah Natasha. I am so happy that she is going off to college.
Getting a dog for protection just shows how mature she was a teen.