Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Cipriani: Nolan and Nancy

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hey there everyone, it's me Nolan Cipriani. And as Marriah mentioned, I got the courage up to ask Nancy Wolosenko out on a few dates...boy am I glad I did! After spending time with Nancy I found out that we were very much alike. We both liked to have a good time, but she seemed to bring out another side of me...one that was more serious and focused. So, when the chance to change my aspiration presented itself at the end of my sophmore year, I was inspired to take it. I ended up changing my path from pleasure to fortune (new LTW is earn 100,000), but I am still the same old fun-loving Nolan. Before long, I asked Nancy to be my wife. We planned for a big wedding after I graduated college. Nancy never had the chance to go to college, and was currently living in downtown Rose City. She agreed to move out to the island once we were married. I had a modest house built for the two of us just down the road from the rest of my family. **players note: I forgot to upload a pic of their house, but will have one next update**

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here I am at graduation. I ended up picking art as my major, but not until junior year. I have to say that I think I have come a long way since I got to Academie Le Bloom. Starting out as a skeptical kid with nothing but having a good time on my mind, and I leave four years later with more direction in my life than I ever though possible. Not only have I set a lofty life goal for myself, I am engaged to a wonderful woman, and am a home owner!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Nancy didn't end up waiting until we were married to move in. So the wedding plans were put on hold while we settled in. And settle in we did!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

For a while we did nothing but hang out together and it was great. We both began to work. I got a job as an Artist doing comic book penciling, and Nancy took a job as an executive assistant in the business world. But we were about to get a suprise that neither of us were expecting.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Nancy was pregnant, and we weren't even married yet! With both of us caught up in the excitment of our new lives together we had over looked making it official. The next night at dinner we discussed the challenges that we both faced. We needed a room for the new baby, a plan for it's care when we she was able to get back to work, and we needed to get married.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Nancy began planning right away and put together a beautiful nursery for the little one in the spare bedroom. She also lined up a nanny to come as soon as our child was born. My mind was at ease...almost.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

There was only one thing left to do.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nancy (Wolosenko) Cipriani
LTW - Become Business Tycoon
Capricorn - 7 neat, 4 shy, 1 lazy, 8 playful, 5 nice

It was hardly what we had envisioned, but it was the most romantic moment of my life. Quickly, and privately we were made man and wife. I don't know when I had become so nervous about everything. My life was always easy and I was never bothered by a thing. But at the thought of my child coming into a home that was no where near ready for it, I almost lost it. Thanks to my wonderful wife I am back to my old self again. I actually found time (no longer spent worrying) to make her meals, and care for her through the final difficult days of pregnancy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I was now, more ready than I could ever be to become a father. And I wouldn't have to wait long.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Nancy was VERY pregnant and ready to deliver at any moment.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And she did just that late in the evening. I was glad that I was home and able to help her through the birth. I may have been a bit groggy, but I was present.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And then our son Miles joined our lives. He was a handsome baby with my green eyes.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I wished I could spend every moment with Miles, but unfortunately both Nancy and I had to work to make ends meet.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And that is where Calista came in. She is the nanny that Nancy had hired and she was a decent substitute for us, but little more than that.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Before long it was time for Miles to grow up. We threw him a birthday party and the family got together to celebrate.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And Miles got to spend some time with his favorite grandpa.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

For the most part, life just moved along. I was excited to see Miles grow more every day. Nancy and I have not talked about having any other children, but then again we had not talked about having Miles. And look how great he turned out!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Miles Cipriani
Sagittarius - 3 neat, 8 outgoing, 9 active, 10 playful, 1 grouchy

See you next week!

9 comments:

Roo said...

Aaaaaaw... Miles is adorable! Nolan and Nancy sure made a pretty babyboy! Well done with the update, look forward to many more

SGX1018 said...

Congrats, another great update!

Miles definitely looks like Nolan, he even has his nose. I think that Nancy has brown hair in my game too so maybe that's where it came from.

I also really like the nursery...I've never done a green and yellow nursery...it looks nice!

ASimWen said...

Miles is cute. :) I love birthdays... *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Miles is such a cute toddler!! I like the way you decorate your houses.

Very nice!

Ziese52 said...

Miles is a cutie pie!

Nolan seems to be a great father and husband!

Just Moi said...

Wow Nolan sure has matured and become more responsible eh? Good for him and his Nancy.

Hey having a private wedding is just as important as a big blow out at least there married now before the baby comes.

Wow Nolan is such a sweet hubby to have around - lucky Nancy.

Welcome Miles!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Someone really grew up and took responsibility! What a change from the guy who walked around in his pjs all the time!
Miles is a cutie! The ladies will be all over him when he gets older!

Fairy D said...

Welcome Miles! You are such a little cutie.
I am thrilled that Nolan is so happy. I was worried about him but I now I know he will be just fine.

Anonymous said...

So it isn't just me who gets grouchy children!
Miles is adorable though (: