Friday, November 24, 2006

Uni Round 3: Marriah Goes to College

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So here I am, Marriah Swain, a full blown college student! I never would have dreamed, okay yes I did dream. But I am totally pshyced about school. The first thing I had to do (according to my sister Natasha) was to become a member of the Oresha-Hoh-Fruhm greek house. And that wasn't too difficult since the only current member is Nolan Cipriani, my nephew. I have to say that is a little wierd since he is older then me, but we are now family for better or worse.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
When I moved in to the greek house, I kept myself busy updating the place. I may be into science and math, but I am also into style. My sister and Ben had left the old house in boring condition. No worries, I took the money from the fund that was stocked up for the house and really brought the place back to life. I mean, who is going to want to join a greek house with a run down interior!? No wonder there aren't many members. Maybe I can change that too. Anyway, take a look at the new interior of the house...don't even ask what it was like before!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
1st floor
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
2nd floor
Other than decorating, my mind was on school. But I did allow it to wander a bit...I missed Daryl, my boyfirend from highschool. When I had left for university, he still had nto decided if college was the right path for him. So, needless to say I was a bit lonely, though Nolan was decent company, he was NOT my boyfriend.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You can say that shock was the main emotion I had when I saw Daryl again. He had decided that he could not be without me. He was a late aplicant, but the university accepted him without question, and I immediately got on recruting him as a pledge of OHF.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We hung out every free moment we had. I liked nothing more than spending time with Daryl, and he was soon a full fledged member and resident at the greek house.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Daryl, on his own accord decided to give himself a makeover. He looks a little diffrent, but you know me...I love style and Daryl has what it takes. I am not sure what made him do it, but that night he proposed to me. I was shocked, it was so soon and we both had so much college in front of us, but I couldn't say no. Like my sister has said, "You don't find love, it finds you".
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And if your wondering about Nolan (since I successfully hogged the spotlight this round), he got up the courage to ask that girl out again, and agian, and agian. Her name is Nancy, and they are now engaged! They have taught eachother alot, she even got him to switch his life focus...but I will let him tell you that story.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh, and we had a really great time at his graduation party. Congrats Nolan, and good luck!

8 comments:

SGX1018 said...

Awesome Update! I really like how you decorated the greek house, it definitely looks like a college pad.

I'm also glad that Nolan fell for that girl *forgot name* she gave one of my sims awesome looking kids a while back.

Roo said...

Love Daryl's new look, he's a looker! Those two will have pretty babies together.
Congrats Nolan and good luck, I like that.. it totally leads in to your next update *g*

Anonymous said...

Will you decorate my Greek house? haha It's boring and pathetic. Yours looks great!

Ziese52 said...

I love Dayl's new look, he's handsome! The greek house looks great too!

Just Moi said...

Fantastic Looks as if Mariah grabbed the bull by the horns of the way of redecorating - that's a way to leave your mark on a place once your done with college life

Anonymous said...

Hi I've been looking through from the beginning: I still don't understand quite how it works. I.e. whether you invent the story yourself? Does the computer do it for you? And you just put up the wording? Sorry I'm a bit slow re these things...

Anonymous said...

I like the way the greek house looks. I never know what to do with them.
Yay! Her boyfried decided to join. He knew she was too good to give up!

Fairy D said...

Nolan finally found love. Good for him. I hope they will be happy together.
I am so happy to Marriah and Daryl are going to be together.