Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Uni Round 2: Nolan Goes to College

We find ourselves back at Academie Le Bloom, for the moment at a small dormitory. With the newest university student, Nolan Cipriani. And since we have yet to hear from this resident of Rose Island I will let him update you on the second round of university life. Take it away Nolan!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Um...hi everyone, I'm Nolan. I started college life out in the dorm, but it didn't take long for me to get accepted to the Oresha-Hoh-Fruhm greek house. My brother Ben and my dad's girlfriend Natasha are the founders of the house, so you could say I was a shoe in.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Currently I am living in the greek house. My life goal is to take pleasure in everything I do. Mostly that means playing video games, jumping on the sofa, playing in the bathtub, and hanging in my pajammas all day. Stylish, aren't they? I even go to class in them!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's cool to live with my brother Ben again. Ever since our mom died he has been there for me more than anyone. It is good to know I can still kick his butt at SSX 3.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sometimes, I actually study. But then again I still have not choosen a major. I figure I wouold get all of my pre requisite classes out of the way and make a decision of what to do later. I mean, I have like four years...and that is pretty close to forever. So no rush.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I called the gypsy fortune teller to whip me up an insta-date. Some may say that this is the lazy man's approach to dating, but hey, I'm lazy so what's the harm? Although I hadn't had enough experience to know that I needed to save up some money and invest in the date...well, I had about as much luck as my dad did when he first hit the dating scene. Man, the chicks around here are harsh!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well, it's not even worth telling you her name because she won't return my calls. And that about does it for my first few semesters at Academie Le Bloom. Maybe next time you stop by I'll have picked a major. I hear if I don't do it soon the university will choose for me. Hmmm...that could be interesting!

Uni Stats for Round 2:
Natasha Swain and Ben Cipriani graduated summa cum laude
Greek House Net Worth: 12,000

5 comments:

Rhexy said...

Comments from the old location:

SGX1018 said...
It's a shame Nolan and the girl didn't hit it off, Tristen (I think that's her name) makes great babies in my game....Great Update!

1:50 PM


ruby said...
At least she is smiling while rejecting him *giggle*
Nolan sure grew up handsome!

7:19 AM


Rachel said...
"I mean, I have like four years...and that is pretty close to forever" Very Funny!

2:04 PM

Anonymous said...

I love the rejection grin. So funny!

Just Moi said...

Wow Nolan is very laid back eh? lol love his jammies

Anonymous said...

Poor guy getting rejected! He'll be okay - he'll find love just like his father did.

Fairy D said...

Love this update. It was funny even when he was rejected.
Maybe if he would get out of his pj's he wouldn't get rejected. LOL