Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Swain: Third Rounds A Charm

You may remember me, I'm Marriah Swain. My sister Natasha has been keeping you updated lately, but now that she is off to Academie Le Bloom I guess it is my turn. I have been doing fine on my own. It is kind of a relief to have Natasha out of my hair for once. Not that I don't love my sister and respect her for raising me alone, a girl just needs her space sometimes.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I take care of myself just fine and have my loyal pup Mystic to protect me and keep me company. Her job as a security dog has helped me pay the bills without sacrificing my education. And my education is my top priority seeing as I have devoted my life to knowledge and dream of someday maxing out all of my skills.

And I met a boy! He is the dreamiest guy! His name is Darryl Jayalapan and I am totally smitten. I've never thought about boys much as I am always too involved in my studies, but Darryl is the only one I will drop everything for.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He asked me to be his girlfriend and I couldn't have been happier to accept. I may be a bit shy, but Darryl just brings something out in me that I never knew was possible.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Natasha stops by now and then from college when she has the time. Usually she just makes sure I am keeping up with my school work and finds the places in the house I have neglected to clean. But she is like a mother to me. At least the only mother figure I can remember.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Plus she makes excellent spaghetti and meatballs. She claims that it is our mother Claudia's recipe and that someday she will give it to me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I've kept busy with my studies, and training Mystic so that she can get her promotions. I taught her to play dead and it is absolutely the most hilarious thing I have ever seen!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Other than that, I will be ready to head off to Academie Le Bloom soon. Natasha has promised to take care of Mystic while I am away. I am so excited to further my education, I can only hope that Darryl will join me at university. He hasn't made his plans yet, but a girl can dream...oh yeah and I had my first kiss! It was wonderful...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

See you at university!

Family Stats Round 3:
# of sims: 2 (1 at college)
Family Net Worth: 21,000

5 comments:

Rhexy said...

Comments from the old location:

ruby said...
Oh those two make an adorable couple! I love the picture of her teaching the pup to play dead. too cute!
This family is doing amazingly well. I'm so jazzed for you!

7:57 PM


SGX1018 said...
I agree, Marriah and that curly haired dude make a good couple. Congrats on teaching Mystic new tricks, she looks awesome!

1:47 PM


Rachel said...
Nice update. Glad Marriah is doing well and I love play dead trick too! It's hilarious!

12:28 PM

Anonymous said...

Aww, Darryl is totally cute! I don't think I have that sim in mine...I've never seen him! hmph

Just Moi said...

Marriah and Darryl are a cute couple
Oh how funny about teaching the dog tricks
At least her older sister is keeping tabs on her :)

Anonymous said...

I hope he goes to college with her! They look sweet together.

Fairy D said...

What a great update and these two make a wonderful couple.
I really hope they go to college together and get married later.