Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Cipriani: Third Rounds a Charm

**player's note: Unfortunately I did not take many photos of this round (so some of them are duplicates from previous posts), and of poor Nolan Cipriani as a teen, though he is around for the duration of this update. He goes off to college at the end of round 3 so I promise more of him in the future. As far as the rest of the update...I apologize for the lack of photos!**

Once again, it's me Lucien. Things are finally going well for me. I actually feel like I have my life back. Especially since I think I have met a woman who can more than tolerate me! I thought that I would never be able to love again after Polly died, but this woman is amazing.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She is Natasha Swain. Several years younger than I am, I met Natasha while visiting my son at his greek house at Academie Le Bloom. Natasha is actually a member of the greek house and is the same age as my oldest son Ben. It may seem strange to some, but to Natasha and I it couldn't be more right. I am hesitant to rush into anything due to my recent experiences with women, but all of the hesitation goes away when we are together.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

As far as the rest of my life, things are good as I mentioned before. I have been able to avoid the bar and the poker tables completely as all of the free time I used to spend doing that is now devoted to Natasha. She graduates in a couple of years and we are planning for her to move in with me. I can't wait to start the rest of our lives together...I feel like a kid again,

As for my son Nolan, he has been doing well in school and heads off to Academie Le Bloom at the end of this week. I sure will miss him...I can't believe how far we have come since Polly's passing. Both boys now practically men!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

**here is a pic of Nolan as a teen I used in a previous post, I didn't want you to forget what he looked like. The next Uni post will have a lot of him in it so stay tuned**

Family Stats Round 3:
# of Sims: 2
Family net worth: 26,000

Back / Next

5 comments:

Rhexy said...

Comments from the old location:

Shaunna said...
This is a bad post! Sorry to my readers...if you stick with me through this one I promise better updates from now on.

:)

1:13 PM


SGX1018 said...
Don't worry...sometimes you get so much into the playing that you forget the story/photos.

I never thought Natasha and Lucien would end up together....weird, I guess?

I have a suggestion that will probably make your blogging a little easier for you to handle, I do this and it really works....
What I do is write the update as I am playing. I keep a Sharpie and paper out and write an explanation for every picture I take...this also minimizes the chances of going crazy with pictures and having too many. Does this make sense, if not....feel free to email me at the group and I'll further explain. Hope that helped!

1:54 PM


ruby said...
It is so not a bad post. You dont have to have tons of pictures to keep your readers up to date with the happenings of the family.
I love that Lucien is finding love again.
She needs to graduate and give him a daughter!

7:15 AM


Rachel said...
so glad Lucien is staying away from his downfalls. Nice job.

12:48 PM

Anonymous said...

Not a bad update at all. Sometimes short and sweet is the best kind. :) I think of that when I'm going through about 45 photos and trying to narrow them down.

I'm really enjoying your families!

Just Moi said...

Awww Lucien sounds like a school kid in love - good for him

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that things are looking up for him! I hope they're both happy!

Fairy D said...

Great Update. Lucien is so happy now and so is Natasha.
Looking forward to more on these two.