Friday, November 24, 2006

Cipriani: Lucien and Natasha

After college, Natasha Swain moved in with the love of her life, Lucien Cipriani. The two felt like they should start fresh, in a new home. Natasha did not feel comfortable starting a family in a home haunted by memories of Lucien's previous life, so they built a new one.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 Petal Parkway

Lucien and Natasha were married in a beautiful backyard ceremony not long after settling in to their new home. All of their family and some close friends joined them. I'll let Natasha tell you the rest...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It was the most amazing day of my life. Lucien and I had both had a difficult time the past few years, and who would have thought we would end up together. Some say that he is too old for me, but in a way I grew up long before my time. Life after the wedding was just as great. Lucien was like a new man. His sons, my new step sons, could hardly believe the change they saw happen in their father. Though some would not have been so welcoming, Ben and Nolan credited me with their father's new lease on life.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It was just a few short weeks after the wedding that I found out we were expecting a baby. I worried a little that Lucien wouldn't be ready. He had not been a father in a long time, but he welcomed it whole heartedly. If anything, it made him even more happy! And I could not hide my excitement. Ever since my parents passed away, leaving me to care for Marriah, I had wanted a family of my own. We started planning right away for our impending arrival.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Another arrival, one that was even less expected was that of Dane our rascal of a mutt I had brought Mystic with me when moving in with Lucien. Marriah is truly her master, but needed me to look after her while she was away at college. But Dane came along a bit later. Lucien had noticed Mystic and Dane frolickng in the yard one afternoon. When he tried to locate his owner, he had been unsuccessful. Dane was a stray, but not for long. He warmed his way into our hearts and he now has a home and family with us.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And then it happened, when I least expected it. Our new baby was on the way, and my loving husband was at work! I had to deliver her myself, but am pleased to announce that we have our first daughter, Ava Cipriani.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Welcome to the world little one!

Family Stats Round 4:
# of sims: 5 (includes 2 pets)
Family Net Worth: 40,463

8 comments:

SGX1018 said...

I'm happy that Lucien is finally moving along with his life and becoming more in touch with his family.

Are Dane and Mystic going to have puppies? I can't wait to see some puppies!

Congrats on Ava, I really like her name...very unique!

ASimWen said...

Awww you adopted a stray! That is something I have not done. Yet. :-)

Roo said...

Lucien looks so happy! Its about time ... he deserves some happiness
Ava is adorable and the doggies are sweet too

Anonymous said...

Great update! Can't wait to see Ava grow up.

Ziese52 said...

I love the picture of the dogs playing. i haven't managed to adopt a stray yet myself.

I'm so glad these two have found happiness together. AAva is a cutie pie.

Just Moi said...

What a nice wedding!

They both seem so happy and it's so good for Lucien too.

Look at the doggies - cute
A baby yay !

Anonymous said...

What a sweet baby! She's bound to be good looking.
Are we going to attempt to have puppies too?

Fairy D said...

Welcome Ava and Dane. This is a great family. I am so happy for this couple. They've had such a hard time.