Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Expect the Unexpected: Lucien and Natasha Pt. 2

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wow, alot has happened to me since we last spoke. I defenitly have a new lease on life thanks to my wife Natasha and my new daughter Ava. I never thought that I would be a father again, or even a husband for that matter. But I wouldn't change a moment. My relationship with my sons has improved by leaps and bounds. Just a few nights ago we had Nolan and Nancy over for dinner.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tonight is Ava's birthday and everyone is set to come over and help us celebrate. I will catch up with you after the party...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We had a really great time! And I can't believe how fast Ava is growing, but at the same time it reminds me of how old I am getting. Sometimes I worry for Natasha, but whenever I tell her of my concerns, she sluffs them off and makes me change the subject.
* * *
In other news, Mystic and Dane had pups. Four of them to be exact.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The house is really full now as you can imagine. So I converted the office into a temporary puppy paradise.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We planned on selling the pups once they were old enough, but in the mean time we were lucky that Ava got along great wth a house full of dogs.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And Ben would come by to help us look after Ava (when Natasha and I needed some private time).
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We were thankful for his help! But you know what that can lead to if two sims aren't careful...
* * *
It was time again for Ava's birthday. This time we had a quiet celebration. Just the three of us.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She really was growing up right before our eyes. And now that she was older, she was able to help us raise the pups and get them off to good homes, though she was sad to see them go.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nolan was able to take one of the pups home to keep him in the family. But Ben was worrried how the cats would fair, so we sold the rest of the dogs to a couple of our friends from town.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I was glad that the house was quiet again. Four pups, and then four full grown dogs are alot to handle (and try raising a toddler at the same time)! But I wasn't going to be able to enjoy the peace and quiet for long. I guess we weren't careful enough...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Natasha was pregnant again! We had talked about having only one child due to my age and our busy lifestyles. But even the best laid plans can go awry.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Natasha explained the situation to Ava, and she was so excited to get a new brother or sister. Though I shared her excitement it was alot for me to contemplate. My sons were giving me grandchildren and I was getting ready for another baby!? Well, at least with all of the pups out of the house I was able to convert the room into a nursery.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And after a long and difficult pregnancy, Natasha went into labor.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She had not one, but TWO babies! Twin girls that we named Scarlet and Sophia. As I come into the last days of adulthood, I can't believe the cards that life has dealt me. What will come next for me and my house full of girls?

Family Stats for Round 5:
# of sims: 7 (2 being pets)
Family Net Worth: 49,713

8 comments:

SGX1018 said...

Wow! I had never seen a pet giving birth before *haven't tried it in my game*, it's awesome. Congrats on the 4 pups, I'm happy Nolan kept at least one of them.

Ava definitely looks like Lucien, with his facial features and coloring... she looks great!

Congrats on the twins, my Zarko Family just had twin girls also, check it out!

ASimWen said...

AWWWww....Ava IS a Lucien look alike. :) 4 pups? Wow..that's alot! I am impressed. Gawd..that dog is bigger than Ava! She did well in givin' a hug! Kids and doggies get along well!

Good thing they had twins..there there is almost enough kids to go around for the number of dogs!

Roo said...

Puppies! They're adorable, aw!
gosh look at Ava, she is gonna be a heartbreaker.
But you know what that can lead to if two sims aren't careful... Too funny, I know what this means.
Oh My GAWSH, twins? Whew, that is a housefull. Well you survived 4 pups & a toddler, I'm sure twins will be a breeze.

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love it when the game gives you twins when you've got a zillion other things going on in the house? hee Or no money whatsover? Always the way it is in my families. :)

I didn' tknow you cuold set up the counters to eat off like that! Wow! I've gotta try this! The things you learn from reading other people's stories. :)

Ziese52 said...

Oh boy 4 PUPPIES!!! So cute!

An twins too. Poo Lucien is stuck in a house full of girls!

Just Moi said...

Wow look at all those puppies - I love it when they give birth a sparkle just before they arrive.

Look at Ava she is having fun with all her doggies

Wow Twins always a surprise esp. when you're not expecting them LOL

Lucien I think you worry too much

Anonymous said...

Oh, look at those puppies! They're the cutest!
Haha! They had twins! What a full house!

Fairy D said...

Yes I love twins. Good think the puppies are gone.