Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Round 10: Nolan and Nancy Cipriani

This is a pretty busy (and full) house. Last time around Miles and Sarah got hitched and baby #1 Gwen was born. The family purchased their second community lot business Inner Child Toys and Gifts. Because of their sickeningly sweetness, this family is usually not very exciting...so I appologize if the update is long and boring!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
First things first, my dear Miles was fired from his job as a chef...he was going along so well, but due to the "sporks of steel" chance card, he is now unemployed. He did not seem to mind...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
...unitl the reality of it set in. I quickly boosted his mood by having him chat some people up online and promptly got him a new job in the Military career track.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Little Gwen was growing fast, as babies do, and was extremely charismatic (she had 8 charisma skill points by the time her birthday came around).
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Without delay, Sarah was expecting baby #2. She and Miles were planning to have a total of three as they both shared the LTW of graduating three kids from college.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It's a boy (thankfully...I have had more girls than I can handle)! Welcome to the world Thomas Cipriani.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Gwen grew into a child and has turned out to be a good mix of her mom and her dad. I am happy that she is a blond as black hair was begining to take over the neighborhood!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Though she decided she liked a diffrent hair do better...I did not want to discourage her independence. And independent she was! She was all over the house doing and exploring.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She loved to play the piano, and could be found dancing when anyone else was playing.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Gwen was a pro at blowing bubbles.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She could spin faster than any kid she knew on her Spin Twirl and Wobble.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And she loved her water wiggler...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
...but she wasn't the only one who loved that water wiggler. Rascal got his fare share of time with it, and even in his last days he would splash in that thing!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yes, that means that Rascal's time had come. He lived a full life and would be dearly missed.
* * *
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There is alot of love in this houeshold.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It is nice to have several hands around to help with the new arrival. Especially now that...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
...Sarah is expecting baby #3!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Birthday time for little Thomas!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He looks like his father, but he is as active and fun loving as his big sister!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That about does it for this family for round 10.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And to close the week out, baby #3 decides to make an appearance with only a few short hours to spare.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Another little blond baby (yay!) named Laurana.

Family Stats Round 10
# of sims: 7 (+2 this round Thomas and Laurana)
# of pets: 0 (-1 this round Rascal)
Toy Store Net Worth: 55,236
Gallery Net Worth: 78,974
Total Net Worth: 210,907

7 comments:

Roo said...

I love the look of surprise on Gwen's face when her mother went in to labor, cracked me up! What a sweet family, almost gives ya a cavity.. good looking twins and man you're lucky with the blonds. Great job! Hopefully Miles will have better luck in the military track

Gledwood said...

Hi Shaunna. I still haven't gotten over those wonderful pictures btw. I've moved my blog to gledwood2.blogspot. I just updated your link today so that's why I've not been by for a while bc I couldn't find you (& I lost patience with waiting for that old blog to load up all the time).

OK take care!
Gledwood

Anonymous said...

Hey Shaunna, still really enjoying your updates! Keep up the great work, and thanks for your persistance!

(vivissims.blogsome.com)

Twoyys4me said...

Welcome to Laurana. Thomas is so cute and Gwen seems full of fun. I love her hairstyle by the way, one of my fav CC's. :)
so sad to say goodbye to Rascal.
I hope Miles has better luck in the military- it cracks me up that Family Sims cheer when they come home from work- even when they get fired!
Great family and update. :)

Unknown said...

I love Gwen's toddler hair and outfit. Too adorable! All the kids are really good looking. Hmmm ... the girls are blonde like Momma and the boy is dark like Daddy.

Ziese52 said...

This is nice family. I know what you mean about how they can get boring when everyone is so nicey nice all the time. Nice update though and it wasn't boring. The kids are beautiful. Bye Rascal!

Anonymous said...

Haha! Sarah looks so surprised when her belly pops. I suppose I would too, if my stomach went poof! and got giant!
Gwen is cute! You know, OFB has been out for a year, and I have yet to see a kid on the Twirl and Wobble. I definitely didn't know toddlers could go on it! I need to play more! Yeesh!
Aw... good-bye Rascal. Hope to see your ghost soon!
Such cute babies! Your sims always look good!