Monday, January 8, 2007

Round 9:Cipriani-Landchild Family

**update voiced by Owen Cipriani**
I am excited to give my very first update. Up until this point my parents have been handling things, but mom (Stalra) thought that it was a good time to turn things over to me as I am an adult now.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mom and Edward Landchild got married. It was a wonderful little ceremony, just my brothers and I in attendance. After the hardships she went through with our father, Ben, she deserves happiness. And all of us boys really like Edward.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I have never been too good with timing, but I checked with mom after her wedding ceremony and she said it was cool that I stay with her and Edward for a while. She said I could even turn the second floor of the house into an apartment.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Toby and Trey headed off to college. It was a no brainer for Toby, but Trey struggled with the decision. I myself regret not going, so I covinced Trey by telling him about all of the hot chicks he would meet at school. Let me just say that it didn't take much more than that!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Our family cats Armand and Pasha both reached old age and passed away. They will be missed, mostly by my mom.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
But I decided that we still needed a pet around the house, so I went out and got Dolly. My wonderfully chill golden retirever.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dolly and I became best buds and I took her everywhere with me. But I was defenitly desiring a diffrent type of female companion which was easier said than done for an out of shape guy with no college degree who also still lived at home with his parents.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There was one gal though who, despite all of my drawbacks, liked to hang out with me and even accepted my offer for a date. Her name is Lisa Ebadi, and she is cute and all, but I was dying to see more of what was out there.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So I did what all sims do when they need a date, but are too lazy to head downtown to find one the old fashioned way. I called the good ole gypsy matchmaker (I made sure to grab a couple of bottles of that love potion stuff while I was at it).
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And I was introduced to the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on. Her name is Contessa Kendal Shankel. Sure she's a vampire, but it doesn't bother me...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Though I will admit to buying a couple of those Vamprocilin vials from the gypsy before sending her on her way...just in case.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The date went great, she didn't seem to mind that I still lived with my mom and Edward.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She liked to have a good time, as a matter of fact she made it a priority just as I did.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
By the end of the night, it was clear that I was smitten. I kissed her goodnight and could hardly wait to call her the next day, just to talk.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Edward Landchild
Knowledge - LTW - Become Chief of Staff
Virgo: 4 sloppy, 9 outgoing, 6 active, 3 serious, 3 grouchy
Edward started, and got to the top of his medical career (Elder career track).
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And though just newlyweds, Edward and mom celebrated their golden anniversary to help my mom achieve her life long dream of reaching her golden anniversary.

**Players Note: At the end of this round (I play Mon 8am-Mon 8am) I exited and tried to go back into this lot. Well, sad to say that it started to crash the game. Thankfully I was able to save the family by moving them into the bin and back into a new house. Everything seems to be working smoothly in the new house, but I lost Starla's home business. Just wanted to share as they will be in a new house next round (and I was scared that I was gonna lose em!).**

Family Stats Round 9:
# of sims: 3 (+2 at uni this round)
# of pets: 1 (-2 this round)
Family Net Worth: 62,607

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I just wanted to say I love this: found it randomly by clicking "next blog" from my friend's...
I don't get how you managed to make those pictures, they're quite wonderful.
I put you on my blogroll already.
Take care
Gledwood
http://gledwood.tripod.com/blog

Roo said...

Too funny, Owen is too hard on himself, he's a great catch! A lot of sims still live with their parents, especially in a prosperity challenge! Sweet! Will he be hooking up with the countess? They usually have some good cash & pressies to bring in!
Glad you didn't lose the family!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Ruby...Owen is a great catch! He caught the Countess so that's something to brag about!!! I wouldn't use the Vampracillin on her though until she's moved in...don't wanna make it more buggy!! So to fix the bug did you move the whole house or just the sims?

Rubywyld said...

Very cute, I love how he got the vampire for a date! Though at one point a read too quickly and thought you said 'they had a good time by the end of the date and he could barely WALK' ! LOL.. I thought whoa too much Woohoo? Then I saw my mistake...still funny though. :)

Ziese52 said...

Glad you were able to save them. The Contessa seems like an interesting catch for Owen, an over weight guy who didn't go to college and still lives with his mom. Maybe she'll whip him into shape. Nice update!

Just Moi said...

Awww too bad about the crash and luckily you were able to move them eslewhere ...do you know what may have caused it?

Anonymous said...

Too bad about the crash.
It will be interesting to see who gets vampired!

Galena said...

Just getting updated on this. too bad on the crash, but glad you could save the family.

Fairy D said...

I am so happy that you saved this family. Too bad about the home business though.

Moe said...

Hi, I'm REALLY curious where you came up with the name Landchild, because that's my real name. I've found very few Landchild's before in the world, so I'm wondering if you know someone in my family or if it is a coincidence.