Thursday, January 11, 2007

Round 9: Cipriani-Sharpe Family

**update voiced by Ben Cipriani**
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Can you tell that I didn't want to get any older...I would have been happy at middle age for the rest of my life, but it was inevitable. I've been looking back on what I have done recently in my life and see nothing but the pain and anger I have created for myself and those I love.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Things between Roxie and I were hot and cold at best. She and I weren't ment to be, I had known it all along. Though she had accepted my proposal of marragie, she was reluctant to set a date and actually go through with a wedding. But I felt that it was too late in life for me to make more changes, and we could live comfortably enough with eachother. There was one thing though that weighed heavily on my mind.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The way that I left things with Starla. It had been a while since the incident, and I had heard through our sons that she had remarried and was very happy. She was as stunningly beautiful as she was the day we were married. I was just glad that she had accepted my offer of friendship after everything I had done.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We talked over a cup of coffee, mostly about our boys and how neither of us could believe that they were all grown up. Though things between us were still tense, I could feel the relief flow over me in waves. Starla was happy, and that was what mattered. Where I had failed, a better man had taken over, and for that I was thankfull.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It wasn't long before Roxie turned up pregnant. I was less than excited at the prospect of being a father again so late in life, but I was ready to make the commitment for Roxie, and our un born child. Except in the same breath she informed me that she had been cheating on me. Primarilly with her ex boyfirend Jonah Powers, but with several other men as well. She dropped the bombshell that she was not sure who the father of her baby was.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She pleaded and appologized trying to get back into my good graces, but I was dealing with conficting emotions about her infidelity. How could I be mad at her when I had done the same thing? Yet I wanted to be mad, and yell, but what good would come of that. So I left for work that day, this new information weighing heavy on my mind.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
**Therapist visit #1 for Rose Island -1 point**
My silence and the events of the stress finally got to Roxie and she had a breakdown while I was at work. Later, I let Roxie know that I was willing to work through our problems and help her raise the baby.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My decision couldn't have come at a better time as Roxie soon went into labor.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And Eden Sharpe was born...looking very much like her biological father, Jonah Powers. A DNA test confirmed Jonah as Eden's father and I encouraged Roxie to talk to Jonah about it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Though things with Jonah did not go as well as intended. Though she wasn't asking for anything from him, Jonah was immediately on the defensive. He proclaimed that he had never wanted this baby and that we should not expect his help in any way. His decision was fine with us, and we planned to have him legally give up his parental rights.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Though it was a lost cause, I gave Jonah a piece of my mind. He may have een young, but life wasn't always what you expected it to be and I wanted him to know it. He left that night and thankfully has not come back since. Finally things were falling into place.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Roxie and I actually were able to build our relationship back up and she even stopped cheating on me. But as I said earlier, it was not meant to be.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
While I was asleep after work one night, Roxie started a fire in the kitchen. When I moved back into this old house I had forgotten to purchase a fire alarm. I am an experienced man with a decent knowledge of cooking. I had never expexted this...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I woke to her screams and immediately called the fire department and rushed in to try to rescue Roxie.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
But I was just too late to save her. Devistated and shocked I remembered Eden...sleeping soundly in her crib just down the hall.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Her mother had died and her father wanted nothing to do with her. I was all she had...if that could be counted as anything at all.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I mourned Roxie for many months, but devoted myself to caring for Eden and raising her to the best of my abilities.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And soon she had a birthday and was growing into a lovely little girl. As the time passed the pain of losing Roxie so tragically was starting to fade, but she seemed to live on through Eden as she most certainly had her mother's piercing green eyes. I worried for our future, but could do nothing but take one day at a time.

Family Stats Round 9
# of sims: 2 (-1 this round Roxie died)
Family Net Worth: 28,463

6 comments:

_ ANEW _ said...

*
Hi Shaunna!

I found your blog by random and just had to post that this is one of the most ORIGINAL ideas I've ever seen (in my short time blogging)!

It's very interesting - love the concept of game images and writing!

Take Care : )

Michael-From-The-Future!

QUESTION of the DAY!

Roo said...

Eden sure is a cutie!
Ben better step up and do good by that girl, she is his penance... he screwed up with the boys & his wife so now he has a second chance with this precious little girl.
Starla sure is a good hearted person to forgive him already. Let's just hope he remembers she is married again and doesn't.. you know.. try to revert to old times LOL

Ziese52 said...

Wow! Ben is stepping up and raising a girl that isn't even his own, very interesting. Looks like he realized what he lost without Starla. So was Roxie's death actually an accident?

Just Moi said...

Hah she has a baby and it's not eb=ven his.

Oh man too bad she died - her baby will never know her how sad.

Well Ben is a good guy by raising Roxie's little girl as his own

Anonymous said...

What a nice guy Ben is to raise a little girl that isn't even his. Maybe he'll make up for all the hurt he caused in his past.

Fairy D said...

Poor baby, Losing mom and dad is a jerk. I sure hope that Ben lives long enough to raise her to teen at least.