Friday, January 12, 2007

Round 9: Nolan and Nancy Cipriani

**update voiced by Miles Cipriani**
So this is what "updating" is like...hmmm, not bad. Think I might do this more often. Anyhow, I'm Miles, and you may remember seeing me last at University. Well, I have finally graduated (with top honors mind you), and I am happy to be back home. My moving back in with mom and dad was more their doing than mine, they want the house to stay in the family...I guess I can't complain.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
As soon as I was back from school I invited my fiance Sarah Love over to meet mom and dad.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They loved her. She and mom really seemed to hit it off and became fast friends. But there wasn't much time for talk, as we were about to celebrate my parent's birthdays.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Neither of them minded growing older. Perhaps it was that they looked forward to slowing down a bit, but who knows. They both aged very gracefully (which is good news or me).
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Not to long after the birthday party, Sarah and I were wed. As family focused sims we were anxious to start our family.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sarah (Love) Cipriani
Family - LTW - Graduate 3 Kids from College
Leo - 7 neat, 2 shy, 5 active, 5 playful, 5 nice
Wasn't she a lovely bride?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I decided not to take a job right away, and encouraged Sarah to stay home for a while so that we could work on starting a family. I continued to work towards my dream of becoming a toymaker and opening my own toy shop. In the meantime to contribute to the house, I helped my dad around his gallery.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I convinced him to hire a manager for the gallery so he could stay home once in a while. Her name was Erica and she did a tremendous job. He was still working as a Visionary three days per week and at the gallery on his off days (so much for slowing down in his old age).
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Back at home, Rascal and I worked on his last skill. He was now fully trained. He also became an elder, so we let him retire from his job and hang out around the house. He spent most of his time keeping Sarah company. I forgot to mention that she was pregnant and expecting our first child!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The whole house was a buzz with anticipation for the baby's birth.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dad finally reached his life long goal of making 100,000 simoleans. I was rather proud of him. Maybe now he would take some time off.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
But boy was I wrong! He got a new hobby and decided not to quit his job just yet. Also, he purchased ANOTHER community lot business. Though he was vauge on telling me much about it. He said I would have to see it to believe it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He had purchased Inner Child Toys and Gifts, a little toy store. I was speechless. I knew when he was gone that I would be willed the gallery, but he had also made it clear that he did not want his gallery turning into a toy store. So, though in his name at the time, the toy store dream had come true.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It seemed like forever, but our baby was finally on the way!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And I am proud to be the first to introduce our daughter, Gwen Cipriani.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We were all excited to spend time with her, and before we knew it she was ready to grow up.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And with our daughter growing like a sprout, and our businesses running smoothly, I decided it was a good time to take a new job in the cullinary field.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I look forward to having a brother or sister (or both) for Gwen and to getting the toyshop business off the ground. Hopefully I can get my dad to settle down a bit, though I doubt it!

Family Stats Round 9:
# of sims: 5 (+2 this round Sarah moved in, Gwen was born)
# of pets: 1
Van Dough Gallery Net Worth: 53,775
Inner Child Toys and Gifts Net Worth: 55,236
Family Net Worth: 185,465
Total: 294,476 (!!!)

5 comments:

Roo said...

Aint she sweet? She really needs many siblings, family sim needs 10 kids! *giggle*
Great job on the update, you have a lovely family here

Just Moi said...

Gwen is a sweetie, nice update :)

Ziese52 said...

So nice Miles got his Toy Shop. Such a nice family. Gwen is quite adorable. How long until she gets a sibling?

Anonymous said...

How nice of his father to buy a toy shop for him to one day inherit! Now every lot can have a water wiggler! LOL
Looking forward to seeing more kids from these two!

Fairy D said...

You have a lot of girls in the neighborhood. What are you feeding the paents? LOL!
Great update