Monday, January 8, 2007

Round 9: Cipriani-Barthelet Family

**update voiced by Natasha Cipriani**
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
As you already know, my daughter Sophia stayed home from college to live and work with me at my new business. While her sisters Ava and Scarlet headed off to university.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Working together, we had made Natasha's hodge podge shop into Natahsa's fine furniture showcase. We were making great money and we even got a visit from the local news.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We got a good review and ever since business has been booming!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My late husband Lucien made his presence known and though he was gone, I always felt like he was watching over us.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We had a lovely party for Sophia's birthday.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here she is, all grown up.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Some nights, I would let Sophia head out on the town while I closed up shop. One night Starla came in. she and I had not been close over the last few months what with she and Ben divorcing. But she was coming around again. I had to say that as akwar as it was, I was glad to have my friend back.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And though Sophia was a great help around the store, business was taking off so that I had to hire another hand. And that turned out to be a very handsome young man named Joseph Barthelet.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Joseph was a dream at the store. He picked everything up right away and even had suggestions about new items we could sell. I found him rather fantastic.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And aparently he found Sophia rather fantastic. She would get letters from him in the mail after working only a couple of times together. Sophia had not been seeing anyone, so she decided to take a chance.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The two met for a date and fell madly in love in one evening.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He was her first kiss, and...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
...her first woohoo. I under stood that they were in love, but I worried that they were moving rather fast. But I let it go, until Sophia started complaining of feeling sick.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I knew right away, but she denied it for several weeks. She was pregnant.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And she didn't like it much that I had to put in my two sense about it. It wasn't until she was showing that she decided that she needed to tell Joseph.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I know that she was nervous the night that she invited him over to break the news to him. He came right away. She had been dodging his calls for days, and he was very worried.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Though hesitant, Sophia broke the news to the father to be.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Immediately he took her into his arms and proclaimed his happiness. Sophia asked if he would move in to help her with the baby.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Joseph Barthelet
Fortune - LTW - Become Hall of Famer
Gemini: 4 sloppy, 7 outgoing, 8 active, 3 serious, 3 grouchy

He did more than accept her offer to move in, he got down on one knee and propsed. Of course Sophia accepted and the happy couple was ready to plan a wedding. Love works in mysterious ways...I am always amazed.

Family Stats Round 9:
# of sims: 3
# of pets: 1
Home Net Worth: 61,440
Business Net Worth: 65,664
Total Net Worth: 127,104

6 comments:

Roo said...

Aw, what a stand up guy he turned out to be! Lucky girl, she got herself a good man!
I hope Natasha and Starla can be friends again. Its always sad to lose a good friend.
Can't wait to see the baby!! Will this be your first Generation 3?

Twoyys4me said...

Yay, a wedding in the works! Sophia turned out really beautifully.. I love the shop too, so elegant.

Ziese52 said...

So glad Joseph was a stand up guy. I hope they are very happy.

Just Moi said...

So glad that Joseph was a good guy and proposed. Glad to see Starla and Natasha trying to be friends again

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the good review! The reporters only come by, write in their books and then leave on my businesses :)
Sophia's a pretty young lady.
I'm glad Natasha and Starla are talking again. I hate broken friendships :(
Joseph and Sophia seem quite happy - he's man enough to take responsibility, anyway. I hope they work out!

Fairy D said...

okI hope that Joseph and Sophia will be happy together and that they have a son.