Thursday, January 18, 2007

Round 9: Cipriani-Bratford Family

**update voiced by Ava Cipriani**
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
101 Hyecinth Hwy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ava Cipriani

All grown up and graduated from college, my sister Scarlet and I decided to share costs and purchase a home together. To be honest, she and I have never been all that close. Our other sister (Scarlet's twin) Sophia has always been the one to keep us friendly. But the longer we live together, the closer we get. I let her do her thing, and she lets me do mine.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Monica Bratford
Knowledge - LTW - Become Mad Scientist
Aries - 6 neat, 5 outgoing, 7 active, 4 serious, 3 grouchy

Monica Bratford, Scarlet's girlfriend moved in with us after college. The two of them are a great couple, and Monica is easy enough to love with. She spends most of her time with her nose in a book, peering through our telescope, or working towards her life goal of becoming a mad scientist.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The three of us got on okay as a group. And I really enjoyed being able to share living costs with someone so that I could focus on my true passion...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

...romance! I spent my days meeting new people and my nights working my way up through the ranks to hopefully become a Professional Party Guest (what better job could there be for a fun loving, romantic gal like me?).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And speaking of romance, Monica finally got up the courage to propose to my sister and a wedding was in the works.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Scarlet worked on her body skills to help her prepare for her new career as an athlete. Monica, on the other hand, had actually taken her nose out of her books for more than five minutes.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She had headed downtown to shop for wedding "outfits" for the pending nuptuals. Neither Monica nor Scarlet were very girly girls, and neither wanted to wear an actual wedding gown. But I have to say that Monica made a very interesting choice.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

There was a big turn out for my sister's less than traditional marraige ceremony.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Their wedding party was a blast, and like I said before they are a great couple. Sure, they have their diffrence's of opinion, but I am glad that they found eachother. As for me, well I am not sure I am the marrying type, and I am sure that I DO NOT want children of my own.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sure I have seven lovers and even more "friends", I am a careful girl and wouldn't dare do anything to jeapordize my current lifestyle.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And if I am lucky I will still get to know the joys of being an aunt. My sister Sophia is due any day now with her first baby, and Scarlet and Monica have been discussing a baby as well.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Though having a child as a same sex couple can be difficult. The only true options are to adopt or to have an insemination with some random donor. But it seems that my sister has come up with an alternative to the usual. Though Monica has her reservations, Scarlet has found a doctor that can manipulate thier DNA and impregnate Monica with Scarlet's genes or vice versa...but I will let my sister explain all that to you next week.

Family Stats Round 9
# of sims: 3
Family Funds: 48,614

Back / Next

6 comments:

Roo said...

That was a great wedding! Congrats to the happy couple and yeah they're gonna have a baby! That is so cool, I can't wait to see him/her
Heh, an oops with a click and we'll see just how careful she is..
bow chica bow wow!!!

Anonymous said...

I also like to boolprop babies for my same sex couples. I love the Sim genetics. I let them adopt, too if they roll that want. =)

Ziese52 said...

Love the wedding! Hum, how will the ladies have a baby together? BoolProp?

Rhexy said...

Response to Rachel:

Yes! I am very excited, but Monican and Scarlet will be boolPropped a baby next round. I, like you love to see what the genetics can do and these two are no exception! How can I adopt when I have two lovely sims full of genetics? See the results in an update to come...

Anonymous said...

I like to boolprop the babies for same-sex couples too.
They had a nice (BIG) wedding and the whole set-up seems to work for everyone!

Fairy D said...

These girls get along so well. I loved the wedding and hope the couple will always be as happy as they are here.