Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Round 8: Ben Cipriani starts over

**update voiced by Ben Cipriani**
The things in my life have changed dramatically lately. My wife divorced me...but I couldn't blame her. What I did was stupid and unforgivable, and most of all it meant that I wouldn't be able to be with my sons. But I had to move on. I moved out of the house that Starla and I had built and back into the house that my father had raised me in.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It was strange to be back. The house had been vacant since my dad had married Natasha, and my mother was still buried in the backyard. I often wonder why he left this house, but regardless of the circumstances, I was glad that my mother's resting place was back in the family.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
But it was bittersweet. My mother still haunted this house and I gathered the distinct impression that she was unhappy with me.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After the whole ordeal of the divorce I decided to try and mend things with my sons, but it didn't seem to be working. I knew it would take time, but it hurt me to see them so upset.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The first to come and reprimand me was my brother Nolan. He was so angry at me that I couldn't calm him down. Nolan had always been and always would be a one woman man. So he could not understand. Try as I might to explain, it was going to take time for me to mend this relationship as well.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Happy to see her again, though seeing her brought back painfull memories, I finally allowed Roxie to come by. I had avoided her calls for days, but knew seeing her again would be inevitable. I was so confused as to what to do, but after a few minutes with Roxie, her charm had me again.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Roxie Sharpe
Romance: LTW - Become Celebrity Chef
Aries: 4 sloppy, 7 outgoing, 6 active, 5 serious, 3 grouchy
It wasn't but a few days and she had convinced me to allow her to move in. And things went well for a while.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
But Roxie loved to shop. She changed her look as often as most people change their socks. And she wasn't working. Her dream of becoming a chef was put on hold while she happily spent my money.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I also had the sinking suspiscion that I was not the only man in her life.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I decided to do the only thing I thought would settle her down. With my birthday coming up, I wasn't getting any younger, so I popped the question. Maybe I was being stupid yet again, but at this point what did I have to lose?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
From the minute the ring went on her finger we began to fight.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Just moments away from my golden years and look where I am in my life...I have to find a way to redeem myself.

Family Stats Round 8:
# of sims: 2
Family Net Worth: 28,240

5 comments:

Roo said...

TOO FUNNY! Even his mom's ghost is upset with him! I love it!
Oh man did he make a mistake with this floozy! Woof, I may be annoyed with Ben for what he did to Starla, but even *I* don't wish this tramp on him.
Nooo, don't go through with the marriage! You'll regret it!

Kerry said...

On the other hand, I think she is just what he deserves. A little of his own medicine won't do him any harm. I love that his mom's ghost is ticked off with him too.

As someone else said, my sims live such perfect little lives; it's a kick to see some with more drama! I enjoyed all the updates. Good work!

Ziese52 said...

Ben, ben, Ben. Such bad choices. No wonder your mother's ghpst is upset with you.

Anonymous said...

Tsk, tsk. Looks likes someone is paying for his mistake. I laugh that his mother is mad at him too! He needs to kick her out and get a puppy!

Fairy D said...

Ben is getting what he deserved. I hope Roxie makes him miserable for the remainded of his days.