Monday, January 15, 2007

Round 9: Daryl and Marriah Jayapalan

**update voiced by Betsy Jayapalan**
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Betsy Jayapalan
Fortune - LTW - 100,000
Scorpio - 9 neat, 3 shy, 9 active, 10 playful, 1 grouchy
Welcome back to our house everyone. Thanks for stopping by again...I have been given special permission from my mom to give you our update. I'll be heading off to University at the end of this week, and she thought it would be neat to see things in our family through a teenagers eyes...whatever. Our house is usually pretty boring anyway...I can't wait to get to uni!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You remember my youngest sister, Cosette. Well, she finally grew up this week (at least I won't have to change her diapers anymore!).
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We had a little celebration, just us, but we had a nice time.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here she is as a child. I would show you her transition picture, but you know how those can be...I mean some of the clothes that we grow into totally ick! I can't believe that we aren't allowed to pick them. Oh, well...guess it means more reasons to go shopping!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After lots of begging and pleading (and since we were all old enough now to attend) mom and dad finally invited the private school headmaster over. And we were all accepted into provate school.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My mom was still as cooky as ever. She got this strange plant from her job that she calls Frank. Funny part is that she keeps him locked up in the backyard. He just looks creepy, so mostly I stay away and let her take care of him.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dad's still the same old guy. He got a promotion and he is a video editor now, but he was never much for a 9 to 5 job.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Elise Jayapalan
Family - LTW - Marry off 6 kids
Pisces - 6 neat, 3 shy, 10 active, 6 playful, 10 nice
We had another birthday party. This time we threw a bash for Elise's transition.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Elise and I are pretty close as we are so close in age. I will defenitly miss her when I go away to school.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh, and we had some guy try to break in. Well, he was stoped by a hunky police officer named Phil Gregory thanks to the alarm that dad had installed. It put us all in a bad mood though as we never though that we would be robbed.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And finally I am off to school. I can't wait to move into the dorm...freedom here I come!

Family Stats Round 9
# of sims: 4 (+1 Betsy at uni)
# of pets: 2
Family Net Worth: 54,634

5 comments:

Roo said...

Oh bummer about the break in, takes a while for them to get over those nasty things.
These girls are just adorable and are getting cuter as they grow up.
Nice job with the family. Who knew a Jayapalan could make such pretty babies?

Unknown said...

Great job. Hmmmm Jayapalan genes? I might have to look into that. Those girls sure are purty! =)

Ziese52 said...

I like the teen purspective, Whatever, giggle. Nice job.

Anonymous said...

Those are some very pretty girls!
Too bad about the burglary, my sims seem to stay mad at the burlgars forever! Some have graduated college and are still angry!

Fairy D said...

what beautiful girls. This is a great family and I look forward to more updats with them. Although I still say they need a son.