Thursday, January 18, 2007

Round 9: Aiden Cipriani

**update voiced by Aiden Cipriani**
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After college I decided to get my own place. It's not much yet, but I of course plan to expand it as my bank account expands. I quickly took a job in the paranormal field as it was the one job that sparked my intrest, so I started out as a psychic phone a friend...me giving others advice? Could be interesting.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I was a pretty lonely guy. But I made up for it by hanging out downtown alot. I met alot of new people and even made a few friends.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
One afternoon, while out and about downtown I literally ran into the most beutiful woman I had ever laid eyes on. And after talking for a while, I found out her name was Sharon Gregory. She had recently moved to Rose City and was interested in settling down and starting a family on the Island...when she met the right person that is.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The more that we talked the more I realized that Sharon was the girl for me. But it was so soon, so I decided I would ask her on a proper date.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It was a simple date, just a quick trip to Cafe One-Twenty-Five for coffee by the pond, but I was more than overcome with how much Sharon and I had in common. And it seemed that she felt the same way. So I decided to ask her back to my place (as humble as I found my home to be) and she ended up staying the whole night.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Not sure exactly how to handle taking my relationship to the next level with Sharon, I turned to the woman in my life that had never steered me wrong, my mom Starla. Her advice was simply to go for it. So I decided to do just that.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The next afternoon I invited her back, and there wasn't a doubt in my mind that she was the one for me. I did not want to be alone for another minute, not if I knew that Sharon was out there alone too. So I popped the question. She said yes, and I could hardly believe my ears!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We quickly planned our wedding and held it on Sunday afternoon. Alot of my family was able to attend and everyone seemed to have a great time. I never dreamed I would be so lucky to find someone like Sharon to spend my life with.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sharon Cipriani
Family-LTW-Raise 20 puppies or kittens
Aquarius-4 sloppy, 4 shy, 4 lazy, 7 playful, 6 nice

Family Stats Round 9
# of sims: 2
Family Net Worth: 42,804

5 comments:

Roo said...

Aw Aiden finds love! How sweet. Lucky guy gosh finds love and marries all in a week? Whirlwind romance!

Anonymous said...

20 puppies or kittens? OMG! Have you attempted this one yet? I saw it once in a different neighborhood, but I haven't tried it yet.

Ziese52 said...

How nice Aiden found someone. What a quick romance, but hey when you find the one, you know!

Anonymous said...

Heehee. I love the way he seems to be looking right at the simoleon signs when she's telling him how much money she has!
Pretty wedding! (Do I see a Santa suit in the background? lol)
Raising 20 puppies or kittens shouldn't be too bad. I'd rather have it than the 20 Pet Best Friends.

Fairy D said...

I am so happy for Aiden. I was worried there for a while bu he looks so happy now.