Thursday, January 4, 2007

Round 8: Daryl and Marriah Jayalapan

**update voiced by Marriah Jayalapan**
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Welcome back to our home. It has changed a bit since you have been here last, but it is great! What a far cry from the little two room shack my sister and I grew up in.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The gossip of the moment was that I was expecting our third baby, but wanted to keep it under wraps for a while from our girls. They would have been so excited, but it would be more fun to suprise them.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Besty an Elise were doing great. More than I could ask for from my children.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
But I couldn't keep my secret for long. I began to show right away and was happy to share the news with my little ones.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Betsy had been getting straight A's. Thanks to some study time with her father. And we were fast approaching Elise's birthday.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Right after Elise blew out the candles and transitioned into a lovely little girl (she has her mother's eyes) I went into labor.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And little Cosette came to steal the show. Yup, three girls, just like my sister...I was worried for a minute that Cosette might have a twin, but it was just her (thank goodness).
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And here is my lovely little Elise. She wa a little upset that her new sister came in the middle of her party, but she is okay with it now...after I promised her a bash for her next birthday. And no more sisters!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My faithful pet Mystic made an appearance in her new other wordly form. I noticed her digging in the back yard and was suprised...she never did that when she was alive, but I guess she is making up for lost time.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh, and Daryl...being the amazing father that he is...fulfilled our daughter's wishes and purchased a kitten that we named Ash.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thankfully Bindi took kindly to the new kitten and treated him like her own little pup.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Now that Betsy and Elise were old enough to really play together they became fast friends...nearly inseperable and a defenite force to be reckoned with.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Though before we knew it Betsy was a teenager! She was beautiful and inteligent...a serious combination of the two.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And then Cosette was ready to become a toddler.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She was a sweet baby that was truly her father's daughter.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And with the girls all growing so fast I was glad that Betsy could now help me to watch her sisters while Daryl and I focused on our careers. We could use the financial focus...

Family Stats Round 8
# of sims: 5 (+1 this round Cosette was born)
# of pets: 2 (+1 this round adopted Ash)
Family Funds: 42,781

5 comments:

Roo said...

Lovely girls and creepy/funny puppy ghost!
So what aspiration did Betsy roll up?
Great update, keep up the good work!

xD said...

I can look at your pictures for hours, I don´t know if thats a healthy thing to do, but I do it anyway. Keep it up!

Ziese52 said...

The girls are just lovely. Oh and a pet ghost! I haven't seen one yet! Do they scare the sims at all?

Anonymous said...

Love the doggy ghost - it's neat that they do different things.
What lovely girls - Watch out boys of Rose Island!

Fairy D said...

Another daughter. This couple really needs a son.
Great update